As a firm that believes in the importance of philanthropy and community service, Doyle Wealth Management’s $10,000 charitable grant program aims to assist nonprofit organizations in the St. Petersburg area.
Grant applications are considered from the start of a calendar year through the end of September. Decisions and notifications are completed by mid-November. To apply, please submit your responses to the following questions:
Grants will not be awarded for the following:
- Annual Campaigns
- General Operating Costs
- Building or endowment funds
- Emergency funds
- Land acquisition
- Deficit financing
- Tickets or event sponsorships
- Legislative lobbying or political campaigns
- Religious or sectarian purposes
- Applying organization must be a tax-exempt 501(c)3 status.
- Applying organization must file a Form 990.
- 70% organization’s revenues must be allocated to Program Expense as noted on Form 990.
- Organization should be headquartered in the St. Petersburg area of Pinellas County, Florida.
- Grants will be awarded to a specific program or project.
- Applications will be accepted beginning January 1st of each year.
- Applications must be received by 12:00 p.m., September 30.